Friday, August 21, 2009

Gotta get on a roll here

Good grief! I have been trying to decide if I want to take Elmer to a horse show in the next couple of weeks. Thoughts thoughts thoughts.

I got a speeding ticket too yesterday. I flipped my cruise control by accident and WHAM! $120. I'm going to set a payment schedule just to help. Maybe with my garage sale tomorrow, I'll make enough to get it taken care of. I'm not going to fight it. He got me. I wish he would have given a warning BUT such in life. I'll be more careful not to touch that darn cruise now.

Brad has really been good lately. I think it's finally thru is head about the whole listening thing. I didn't have to remind him yesterday about brushing his teeth during the second set of commercials. He just got up and did it. I"m so proud of him. I hope that I'm doing things right with him and that he'll turn into a great little man. He's excited about starting Kindergarden and even more excited about having the next 2 weeks off from Summer Kids Clubhouse! My dad told him about camping so now he's really excited. I just hope Grandpa doesn't disapoint him like last year. That is hard to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment